Friday, October 7, 2016

So Spooky

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a spookly layout created completely with products from The Cut Shoppe!


This layout uses the new Ghost Town Digital Collection, and the super cute Happy Halloween Wood Veneers!




I began the layout by splattering the background with orange and black mist. I cut my title out from the Creepy Crawly cut file, and backed it with patterned paper from Ghost Town. I also used Ghost Town papers for my layers behind my photo! I cut Tangled Web from black cardstock, and trimmed it down to individual webs for the rest of my background. I added the wood veneers and a few enamel stars to complete the page.



That wraps it up for today, thank you for stopping by! I hope you feel inspired to create some spooky pages!





No comments:

Post a Comment