Friday, October 21, 2016

Halloween with Ghost Town

Hi Girls! It's Flóra here with a Halloween themed layout. Even if we don't celebrate Halloween sometimes we carve pumpkin lamps. I decided to document our first pumpkins. This happened in 2011 and it's a really sweet unforgettable memory. This color palette is not my favourite, but I like the result.  


For the 8.5x11 scrapbook layout I used the Ghost Town collection designed by Ashley Horton. I really love it as it's something different as all the other Halloween collections out there. So fresh, colorful and fun, but it has still Halloween spirit.


I also used Ashley's Happy Halloween Wood Veneer Set on my layout. I like the size, they are super cute.


I printed the background on a A4 sized paper and with a black cardstock stripe I completed to 8.5x11. All the die cuts were printed as well. With Silhouette print & cut function is very easy, fast any comfortable. The result is professional. 



That was it for today. I hope you like my new Halloween layout. Don't forget to check The Cut Shoppe store for more Halloween cut files and goodies. Thanks for stopping by!
Flóra


No comments:

Post a Comment