Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Halloween Boo!

Hi crafty friends! Kelly here today sharing a fun Halloween layout using the Ghost Town Digital Collection and the Wicked Fun Cut File.




For my layout today I knew I wanted to use multiple images from the Ghost Town Digital Collection! I used my wide format printer to print a 12x12 pattern paper from the collection to use as my background. I then used the Print Then Cut feature on my Cricut Explore for a few of the ephemera pieces included within the collection. Keep in mind there are maximum sizes for the Print Then Cut feature. For easy reference I've created a diagram posted below. You can also find more information on Cricut's Website.





I also used the "patterns" feature within Cricut Design Space to cut the bat from the Wicked Fun Cut File. I love this feature within DS because it allows me to size the patterns to fit within the image. This way I don't have to print the entire pattern on a sheet of cardstock! I've included how to use the "patterns" feature in my process video.


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to scrapbook. I think it's because I only create a few pages a year and then I tuck away all of the papers, ephemera, photos, etc so when I grab my Iris container (okay let's be honest...it's containers...not container ha!) it is like seeing new product for the first time! Fun products like the cut files and ephemera pieces just add to the fun!

Here's the process video I promised! I have also had multiple requests to create a video showing how to upload cut files from The Cut Shoppe into Design Space from start to finish. That is coming within the next couple weeks so keep your eye on my YouTube channel!



Thanks so much for joining me today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment