Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Awe & Wonder

Hi friends! Kelly here today to share a layout that features 3 fun cut files from The Cut Shoppe.




My initial thought was to create a dream catcher so I welded the one of the images from the Crop Circles Cut File with one of the images from the Strings Attached Cut File. After that was complete I sized & cut multiple feathers from the Fancy Feathers Cut File.



I used a pattern paper from the Pink Paislee Paige Evans Take Me Away Collection as my background. The dream catcher was cut in a dark blue pattern paper from the Dear Lizzy Saturday Collection and the feathers are cut in gold polka dot vellum paper that is retired from Close To My Heart.



Once I had the photo mat, the doily and the dream catcher arranged I added my title using the puffy alpha set from Pink Fresh Studio Indigo Hills and a phrase sticker from Amy Tangerine. For final touches I added a few wood veneer shapes from the Pink Paislee Take Me Away Collection, a few enamel dots, a beaded strand from the Dear Lizzy Saturday Collection, and a few splashes of Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine.





I also put together a process video that includes a Cricut Design Space tutorial!!



Thank you so much for joining me today!!




No comments:

Post a Comment