Sunday, September 11, 2016

Young & Brave-You've Been Schooled


Hello friends!  Candace here with you to share a fun new layout using the You've Been Schooled cut file.  This fun cut file was perfect for a layout about my little guy and matched wonderfully with Crate Paper's Cool Kid collection.


Here is a look at the fun, boy layout I created using the cut file as the focal point on my layout.


A few close ups of all the fun details...





I loved adding the fun patterned paper behind the cut file then placing some stitching on top for detail.  The fun embellishments looked perfect placed around the circular cut file.  I just adore the final layout! So bright and fun!  Make sure you stop by the shop to check out this and all the other fabulous cut files!  See you soon!

Candace 




No comments:

Post a Comment