Sunday, September 4, 2016

8, 7, 2 Go

Hello from Spring here in New Zealand!  It's Melissa here and I'm so excited to be back with you again!  Today I have another girly layout to share with you, and aside from the amazing cut files, my main motivation was to break into my newly purchased Crate Paper "Cute Girl" goodies!!!

My youngest Brielle (aged 2) started home based care with my friend in July.  She goes two days a week for 6 hours at a time so that I can work.  She totally loves it, and I was the most upset one when she started!  I took a sweet photo of her one morning before we left, and of course I had to scrapbook it.  I used the Strings Attached cut file for the large feature star, and the Brush Up Alpha cut file for part of my title.


In case you're wondering about the strange title, whenever Brielle counts she always says "8, 7, 2", and then if she's playing she'll say "8, 7, 2 Go!"  Of course I had to include this on my page, because I never want to forget the things she says!  I included this in my journalling too, so that in years to come I myself won't be confused!!


You may have noticed I'm going through a "stitch all the things" phase at the moment!!  So of course I couldn't leave my cut file unstitched!  I stitched around the star and the perimeter in white thread, and popped the entire cut file up on small pop dots.


Here are the cut files, so many fun design options for both!



Thanks so much for looking, I'll be back later on in the month!

http://yesterday2day4ever.blogspot.co.nz


No comments:

Post a Comment