Thursday, June 16, 2016

Soak Up the Sun

Hello again!  It's Ashley, stopping in today to share a layout with you using one of the new Cut File sets now available in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store!  I recently purchased the Life Is Beautiful collection from Fancy Pants, and I couldn't wait to use it with the Fresh Squeezed background cut file.  The 6x6 Paper Pad was perfect for backing the open spaces of the cut file.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/386734498/the-fresh-squeezed-background-cut-file?ref=shop_home_active_3


The Fresh Squeezed cut file just screams summer.  I wanted to use one of our recent beach photos and cut it in a circle shape, to mimic the cut file.  Then I grabbed a lot of the circle embellishments from the Life Is Beautiful collection to place in the center of some of the "lemon slice" shapes.  I also added in a few embellishments from Freckled Fawn that I picked up during one of their recent sales!


The letter stickers for the title are from the Fancy Pants Attwell collection.  I love that the two collections can be mixed together and that the letters coordinated with our daughter's swimsuit.  After adding the title, I decided to splatter a bit of Black Color Shine over the layout.  I wanted some contrast to go with the bright colors, from the Life Is Beautiful collection.  


You can pick up the Fresh Squeezed background cut file in the Shop!  It's available in 8.5x11 and 12x12 sizes.  While you're there, make sure you take a look at the other designs that are available today!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe


http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment