Thursday, March 10, 2016

Love Is All You Need

I'm not the best at taking selfies, so I don't know what possessed me to try to take one with BOTH myself and my husband in the shot. I was even trying to capture the restaurant's sign above and behind us! Yeah, that didn't happen, but we do have a nice neon green glow to our hair. ;)

Here's the layout I put together with my less-than-perfect picture, American Crafts/Amy Tangerine papers, Maggie Holmes ephemera, and a wonderful title from The Cut Shoppe:


The phrase from the Love Struck cut file was perfect:


Cut from white cardstock with the open letters backed in black, this Love Struck phrase gives off the same vibe as the black and white flowers and frames. Pen-stitching on the word "love" continues to reinforce the hand-drawn look:


I LOVE the fussy-cut flowers. I had them sprout from the title, and reach up to fill the otherwise empty frame:



Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I'll be back later in the month with another fun cut file on a bright and colorful beach page. If I can't BE at the beach, I may as well reminisce and scrap about it, right?! See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Madeline, love the flower bouquets on your page:)

    ReplyDelete