Friday, March 4, 2016

Feel the Love

Hello friends!  Candace here with you today to share a layout made with the Feel the Love cut file.  I still adore all the love cut files that came out during Valentines.  I just can't stop playing with them!


I recently took a photo of all my littles at the dentist. It was just an everyday moment, but it was adorable and I loved it.  This is the photo I decided to scrap with the pie chart cut file in Feel the Love.  I used papers and embellishments from my stash, which felt great to make a little dent in my collection of Studio Calico and Ali Edwards goodies.  Here is a look at the final layout.


And a few close ups...



What a fun layout to create!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  You can head over to the shop here to check out all the new cut files, printables and pre-cut cut files! 

1 comment: