Friday, January 8, 2016

Friends and Family with Centered Chevrons

Hey there Cut Shoppe fans!  It's Katrina from Paper, Scissors and Glue here on the blog this Friday to share a bright and colorful layout using the Centered Chevron cut file.  This one file can make a BIG impact to your page.


And here is what the cut file looks like in the shop and the link for it!


I was in the mood for some colors other than Christmas when I started this layout, even thought I did end up with some red and green!   I backed every other opening with pattern paper.  I used two different patterns for each section of four and just placed them opposite of each other.

Once I had everything backed the way I wanted it, I then added foam squares to the entire 12x12 cut file and then layered it on top of another piece of pattern paper.  The foam squares give the layout dimension but aren't too bulky, because I kept everything on top pretty flat.  But I am a girl that likes dimension! You can kind of see the shadows here in the picture below.  The white paper with the plus signs are the sheet I used to place the backed cut file on.

I added a couple of small triangle tags at opposite corners, since they fit the chevron theme a little!I also added doilies at opposite corners of my picture to tie everything together.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Check out ALL the cut files in our Etsy shop!  AND Ashley has you covered if you don't have a machine, there are pre-cut files also!  Have a great Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment