Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Hello there! Everyone has been making such cute layouts with the Tall Type Alpha, and I wanted to join in the fun! My husband and I just bought our first house and our first picture in it deserved a special layout. I used the Tall Type Alpha and I Heart String Art to document our selfie with the keys, and I even used the actual key on the page (we changed the locks, so I got to keep the originals for memorabilia).





I mounted the key on a wood circle from the Amy Tangerine Finder's Keepers collection. I just used ATG adhesive to attack the key to the circle, and the circle to the cardstock, but if you REALLY want it secured, hot glue would be great.


Do you ever use memorabilia on your pages? Thanks for joining me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment