Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Diecut THANK YOU Card

Hey! It's Heather here today with my first TCS post of they year! Wow, right?! 

My design for this card involved lots of different alphabet cut files from The Cut Shoppe, including the new "Tiny Type" cut file. I just took one letter from one set, another from a second set, and so forth. I love how quirky the different fonts looked all collaged together! 



I love backing a negative diecut with patterned paper, so I did that and then embellished the top of the card with a few items like sequins, wood veneer, and sticking. I also watercolored around some of the letters and splattered a little bit of mist before I placed the diecut negative on the card. I did this so the phrase stood out a little bit more. 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment