Saturday, September 20, 2014

Youngest Coffee Drinker Ever?!

Hellooooo my crafty peeps!
Sarah here today to share a layout I made starring the cutest little coffee drinker ever!! lol (disclaimer: he's not ACTUALLY drinking coffee, but it would explain the fact that he doesn't sleep!)

I still have quite a few goodies left from the Clique Kits September kit from our team up with those fabulous ladies, and I just love the little wire coffee cups and thought they would be perfect for this layout! I also kind of have a paper crush on this Geo to Go cut file! Any file that I can cut once and use in two different ways on a layout is my BFF ;) 


I love how the Geo to Go file adds that little bit of texture and dimension under my photo!


And I REALLY love how I could use the chalkboard paint from the kit and paint some of the geo tag shapes and use them for my journaling!! Sooo fun!


see how cool this file is?! This one is definitely going to be used for many future projects!


Thanks for stopping by! 

Don't forget that today is the last day to get 15% off your purchase over 5 dollars!! Just use this code when checking out: HOP17

Blessings!






1 comment: