Friday, September 26, 2014

Live Simply

Hi Cut Shoppe Fans,

Gina here today to share a layout that I made using two new cut files from the shop.  I have been in awe of all of the projects that I have seen lately in the scrapbooking world using the new hand cut lettering trend.  I was so excited when Ashley decided to add this adorable alphabet to the shop.

Here is the layout that I created using the new Now I Know My ABC's alpha.




Live Simply


My layout was inspired by a quote that I found on Pinterest.
How To:  I added some watercolors to my white background paper and then adhered my title using repositionable adhesive.  I used a ruler to make sure that my title was straight and then used a sewing machine to stitch the letters down.  I added a few embellishments, Funky Florals flowers and photos.  I finished by dropping a few flicks of black paint on the page.



Here are the cut files that I used on my layout:








Make sure that you stop by The Cut Shoppe and pick these fun cut files up.  I know that I will use these files over and over again and I'm sure you will too!









No comments:

Post a Comment