Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hello, Macaroons Layout

How cute is the Hello, Let's Chat design from the shop? I love the versatility of this design! You can leave it as is, or back some of the speech bubbles like I did!





I thought this special design would be perfect for a page about my favorite dessert! Because I had lots of colors and patterns on this page, I toned it down by outlining everything with a black pen. My secret is to use an erasable roller ball pen! I'm too impatient and always making mistaking while outlining, and that eraser is a life saver! Thanks for stopping by today, I'm super excited to see what you make with this cut file! Be sure to check out the shop for this and other fabulous designs!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love the different patterned papers behind the die-cut background piece! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the die cut in the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete